One of the greatest components of Ensálsate is the Dance companies, such as Salsa Viva, Tango Vivo, Imperio Juvenil, and Nueva Juventud which is one of the most celebrated and longest running companies from Cali.
- Runner up of the Dance Contest, “Salsa y más Salsa”
- Champion of the Amateur Dance Contest of 2016, “Acuarela es Salsa”
- Runner up at the Global Salsa Festival of 2015, Elite category; 3rd place ensemble category.
- Winner of “La Pista” in 2013, famous dance contest produced by CARACOL Network.
- Champion of the 2013 WORLD SALSA SUMMIT OF MIAMI, (USA) CABARET GROUP AND MEN Category.
- Second place winner at the 2013 WORLD SALSA FESTIVAL OF CALI.
- Champion in the Cabaret category and Runner up of the Ensemble category during the 2012 WORLD SALSA FESTIVAL OF CALI.
- Second place in the Cabaret category, Third place in the Ensemble and Couples categories at the 2011 WORLD SALSA FESTIVAL OF CALI.
- Winner, “Salsa Lady”, 2010 and 2012.
- Second and Third places in the ensemble category at the 2010 WORLD SALSA FESTIVAL OF CALI.
- Winner, 2010 BACHATA FESTIVAL.
Champion of the Amateur Dance Contest of 2016, “Acuarela es Salsa”
- In 2015 this company of 20 dancers, conquered worldwide audiences with more than 50 magnificent performances around Turkey.
- Performed daily at the renowned Jumeirah Hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Promotional Tour of “Salsa Caleña” aboard the Zenith Cruise ship across Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil during PROEXPORT 2014.
- Runner-up at the World Salsa Cabaret Group, 2013.
- Finalist of the Reality Show “La Pista” on Caracol Tv, 2013.
- Promotional Tour of ‘Salsa Caleña’ aboard the Monarch Cruise ship across Venezuela, Aruba, Curacao and, Panama during PROEXPORT 2013.
- First place after eliminations at “Bienal de Danza in 2016, Caleño Style category”.
- Second place at the World Salsa Festival of Cali, 2016, ensemble category.
Pioneros del ritmo
- Champions, “Concurso Infantil de Salsa y Verano”, 2005 and 2007.
- Champions of the World Salsa Festival of Cali, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2014, several categories.
- Champions of “Intercomunas Contest” of Cali, 2009.
- Champions of World Salsa Federation in Miami, Florida, 2009.
- Second Place at the World Salsa Championships in Orlando, Florida, 2010.
- World Champions at the World Tango Championship, 2012.
- International champions of Group Choreography, Medellin, Colombia, 2010.
- Participation in the “Mundial de Tango”, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Runner-up at “Mundial de Tango”, ballroom category in Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2010.
- Third place at “Mundial de Tango, stage category in Busan, Korea, 2009.
- Third place at “Mundial de Tango”, ballroom category in Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2004.